Zappiti (English)

Hello,

This forum is for you.

Please, help us to bring you the better of Zappiti.

Please note that this page is only there to make suggestions to help us improve our products.
If you have a question or an issue please contact our support at : 

tickets@zappiti.uservoice.com

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Interface] Show Titles Underneath Covers

We need a way to show the Titles underneath the cover before clicking on the cover. In a multi-disc set there is no currently no way to identify the "Special Features" separate from the movie until you click on it. Showing the titles underneath the covers would fix this.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Metadata] MaxCLL/MaxFALL activation metadata for OLED

The metadata MaxCLL/MaxFALL is 0 as I think and please activate it .
    This is a problem with the OLED tvs .
    Lowest media players have it and we have the best media player and we don't have it

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    research and development  ·  7 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Interface] The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

When scrolling through the different icons (genre of movie) the difference of the choosen icon and the NOT choosen icons is too small. The choosen icon should be more highlighted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. [Trailers] Make trailers links editable

You just should make trailers links editable:

When for example I look for a trailer in italian language on youtube I just copy the link from the youtube page and paste it in my moviebuddy app;
    It is sufficient to let in the app the final part of the link pasted that is the part after “=“. Every body could in this way to get a trailer in his language..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Integration] Improve Tidal Audio and Video streaming from Aptoide

Tidal is a great quality audio and video streaming platform. I wish that the 4K Pro would work as well a AppleTV.
    Tidal on the 4k Pro Sounds and looks so much better but is laggy

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Integration] App in apple tv so you view zappiti local content with apple owned films

One screen that shows both local content and apple owned movies
    then either plays via apple tv if needed or zappiti player. Zappiti player may need HDMI input to allow this to happen.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [HDR] Add Dolby Vision

Please add Dolby Vision and make UHD 4K blu ray player like OPPO. OPPO already discontinued their products.

1,001 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    research and development  ·  85 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Windows/MAC] Zappiti Server auto-startup

As from software version of Zappiti Video 4.21.243, Zappiti has disabled the function of Auto-Startup on Server when using Windows PC or Mac as the local server for Zappiti Video.

Users have to enable the Zappiti Server manually on every time when the system is started in order to allow the Zappiti Player to locate its Server to extract all infos on its database.

It is strongly suggested Zappiti bring this function back as an option on Zappiti Video setting in order to save us time for starting the Server manually.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Zappiti Server  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [Integration] Please consider to use toroidal transformer for the zappiti player

hi end product use toroidal transformer but not EI transformer. A good toroidal transformer can bring audio and video quality to next level.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. [Interface] TV Series exhibition date back to main screen

I request that the exhibition date should be showed again in the main screen of TV Series, as used to be before last software update. Now it shows only the year.

Having to stop playing and press the info key is not the best way to do that, at all.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Format] AV1 Video Codec

Hi please add support for AV1 video codec. It's an open, royalty-free video coding format. I found that there are more and more video files using AV1, which currently I am not able to playback using the player with my Zappiti One 4K HDR. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Interface] Fanart.tv for Movie posters

The Movie DB is currently going through changes and a large number of English posters and background images have been removed from the site. The ongoing maintenance in the forum says:

"In the next few months, you might notice some changes on our site. My primary goal is, and always has been, to build the best media database on the internet and in order for me to stay true to that goal, we will be making these changes to enable TMDb to be more robust and reliable than before."

It's vague, but in a thread I logged about missing posters,…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Trailers] Add 4K Quality

Please auto import high quality 4K Trailers !
    or even give us the rights to change the source of the trailer source.. Maybe an extra option: - Some theatre trailers to play upfront the movie start (chooseable or source driven way)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [Feature] Resume playback across multiple players

I have several Zappiti. I often start a film in the living room and later continue watching in the bedroom. It is a pity that the resume function is not saved and synchronized on the server in order to be able to use it across multiple players. Is it possible to do that?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. [Interface] Sort by date in Zappiti Explorer

New Videos in Zappiti Video needs reindexing every time to find new movies.

I would like to see the option to sort by date in Explorer.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. [Interface] Synopsis for Serie

Would like to see the Synopsis when opening a Serie.
    When opening a movie their is a Synopsis, but sadly not for the series.
    When having multiple series available it is not always easy to remember them all.

Regards Jan

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Synopsis] Add movie studio icons of the studios

For the complete experience and like to know which studio or subsidiary released the movie being watched.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. [Functionality] Demo Scenes in/from all movies

Please import some Chapter best of - or bookmarks for some scenes (DEMO) we always keep in mind or shown our friends.
    So we can skip to the best sound&Picture chapters - of all - movies!

Bonus: Voting possibilty for all Zappiti Friends

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. [Security] Zappiti Cloud (app) via HTTPS

It would be better if the Zappiti Cloud connects via HTTPS instead of HTTP. That way the connection is more secure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base