Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Image quality - no shades for any color that gives a three-dimensional image

Image quality - no shades for any color that gives a three-dimensional image

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search in Zappiti Explorer

Explorer needs a simple search function. I have 20 plus screens to scroll through in one directory, and it takes forever to scroll through all the screens to find what you want. Even just allowing entering the first letter of the folder/file of interest would be a huge help.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. time for fast processor a new chip set

Make menus respond quick load movies fast and new codec support

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. video playlist

The option to create a playlist for video's in a folder would be great.
    For instance:

at the time the pixar movie "monsters inc" came out with the prefilm "for the birds". When I have those two files in the folder it would be great to have them play in the order prefilm - film, just like it happened in the theater.

A simple creation like folder name: monsters inc, with the files simply named 1 and 2 in there would be a great and simple start.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve the remote

I own zappiti mini 4k HDR. I'm very satisfied with the product. What disturbing me only the remote control. It's must pointed to the device and the response not smooth.
    Please make it better remote

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A l'installation ne choisir qu'une fois la langue

A l'installation ou re-installation on doit choisir la langue du système, mais on doit le refaire pour les 3 applications Zappiti "Video, Explorer et Music".

Ne peuvent-elles pas se référer à la langue d'installation du système ?

Et si possible pré-sélectionner les claviers correspondant à la langue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better menu support

I wish the menu support and navigation could be improved
    I first thought that the reason the still frame section on a blue ray wouldn’t work ,was because of my file ,then I moved it back to my computer and
    Burned a blue ray ,put it in my disc player,and it worked fine

Hitting the play button on DVDs on the Zappiti could be improved

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Flac 5.1

Flac 5.1 files are played in 5.1.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Een zoeksysteem voor muziek archief?????

Een zoek systeem voor muziek catalogus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Movie Poster App

I would like the ability to support a Movie Poster App such as https://www.mattsshack.com/plex-movie-poster-display/ or https://movieposterapp.com/. I can see this being accomplished two ways, either support plex style calls for the current playing movie on the players so any current movie poster app out there that supports plex can do the now playing. Or make your own Zappiti Movie Poster app we can run on windows etc. that will show any posters for movies in our libraries as well as the "now playing" from a selected player on your network.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pouvoir changer à la volée la résolution Source Direct (on/off) !

Ce serait top pendant un film de pouvoir changer à la volée le mode source direct : on ou off pour voir la différence et adapter au mieux selon la qualité de la source !

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gallery Bug - Freeze after stopping playback

After upgrading the sotware on the Zappiti 4K HDR from version 3.13 to 3.15, I noticed the Gallery app was crashing frequently. More specifically, when I start playing any movie after starting the device, nothing goes wrong. But when I press 'stop' on the remote, the screen goes black for a while, and then an Android-like message appears that the Gallery app is not responding. My only option is to do a forced shutdown of the app. The interface of the Zappiti still works after that, but I am unable to play any movie after that. When loading the video…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Valeurs MaxCLL & MaxFALL HDR

Serait il possible que le Zappiti pro 4K hdr envoie les données HDR MaxCLL et MaxFALL au diffuseur ?

J'ai un JVC N5 et les champs restent vides alors qu'avec mon Oppo 203 ou mon PCHC, les données sont bien présentes !

Par avance merci pour votre réponse.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Software Licence and USB UHD reader for existing NAS

I and many others already own NAS devices - often far superior to the one you are providing. It would be a great option to be able to purchase an app with licence and the USB UHD drive so that we could use existing NAS to rip movies to library and operate with Zappiti player as front end in the home cinema.

Also, foreign movies are becoming far more prevalent with select parts requiring subtitles. Not all authored films have the "forced"flag set (most don't) which is a problem itself. Being able to extract the subtitle to a file even…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Renommés les modules

Bonjour
    Cette option existant deja,mais inactive désormais.
    Exemple, j'ai beaucoup de concerts , j'aimerai un module nommé " concert"
    J'ai un zappiti 4k se hdr.
    Merci pour votre réactivité.
    Michel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editing films on loading

I don't know if it is currently posible,but to save space it would be nice to edit out unwanted sibtitles and extras when loading a new disc which is what I do with makemkv.Also is it posible to import subtitles from sites such as opensubs for languages that are not native to the disc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SSA/ASS subtitle support.

Please add appropriate support for SSA/ASS-type subtitles, if not as an update, then in future hardware please. It is tedious having to re-encode many MKVs with burned-in subs in order to watch many shows correctly on my current Zappiti 4K HDR Pro, which these MKVs play back fine on software players with appropriately rendered SSA subs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Group for TvShows

Most of my stuff that can’t be found on data base ends up in movies
    so there’s a mix of different stuff in the movies section,I made groups
    Of video clips and shows ,but find I can’t combine stuff in groups with stuff in the tv section. I would like a feature in the Tv section that would bring up my groups

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. To disable information display for jumps ±10s backward/forward

Could you allow to disable information display (that remain displayed during 5s) for jumps ±10s backward/forward, please ?

We mainly use -10s jump to see something we could not see, certainly not to get half the screen hidden (during 5s) by information we already know.

I thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base