Zappiti (English)

How can we improve Zappiti?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. power consumption on iOS mobile app to high

When the app is active or in background the power consumption is very high for the app.

My iPad battery has run flat after a few hours even with app and iPad inactive.

Power information shows the Zappiti app taking majority of power.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change the menu colours from grey on black to something with more contrast

When viewing the menu screens I find it very hard to read the non selected option.

On TV its just about readable, on projector hardly at all.
    Need to come right uptown screen to view and see what the options are.

Currently black on grey with small black text.
    Unselected text is greyed out making it very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add - editing group name / or delete group to iOS mobile app

Would like the ability to delete or edit film from the mobile app.

It is quite slow doing this with the player.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow RAW/passthrough/bitstream audio AND video output - would be fantastic !

So it would be possible to use the HDMI IN port on the rear of another player (Oppo for example). The native signal from the external source (Zappiti) could be processed by another player to take advantage of the player's built- in audio and video processing capabilities. Zap's Interface with Oppo's rendering (vivid colors, sharp image) would be fantastic (worked great with my popcorn hour C-200)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please improve the remote !!

. I recently bought the 4k HDR SE and remote is so squishy that it registers wrong presses !! the white keypad is really bad and the entire remote needs a revamp .. I just ordered the Logitech harmony 650 and I am hoping it works !! fingers crossed :(

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Time seek function

Allow user to go to the exact part of the movie without needing to fast forward slowly.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Thumbnail view option in file manager and watch indicator (watched, unwatched, resume).

I would like to have thumbnail view in file manager instead of only list view and a watch indicator (watched, unwatched, resume) would be very useful too. I consider those very basic features that all media players should have.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The problem with analog audio, at the outputs (RCA) the "flac" is not readable and also at the HDMI output. On both ends there is a pulsatin

The problem with analog audio, at the outputs (RCA) the "flac" is not readable and also at the HDMI output. On both ends there is a pulsating noise.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. rewind

the rewind button rewinds each click by one whole minute.
    when you just want to rewind a bit (because you did not understand a sentence that was said) you don't want to rewatch a whole minute.
    It would be better if it would rewind only 10 sec. with each press of the button. if you hold it could increase to 1 minute.
    The Mede8er rewinds 20 sec. which was already too much.
    1 minute is just annoying.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. сделайте пожалуйста подробную инструкцию для zappiti dou 4k hdr на русском языке

сделайте пожалуйста подробную инструкцию для zappiti dou 4k hdr на русском языке

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Random Selector For Movie Collection

Sometimes, in a collection, its very hard to choose what to watch.
    A random/shuffle selector would really help :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add additional blu-ray modul on Zappiti Video main screen

Please add additional blu-ray modul on Zappiti Video main screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No need to scan whole database when adding just one file

Adding the option to manually add one or more movies to be scanned in the databases. No need to have it scan the whole database each time one file is added.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Usb Hub support with fixed ports

I am using mini and I need a huge storage for remuxes. I also would like use the 3.0 port instead of 2.0s. So I bought a 3.0 hub with 7 ports and attach 2 external drives (8TB) I was planning to add more when needed.

However, it's impossible to use Usb hub with zappiti. Hub assigns random ports every time you disconnect and reconnect the external drives or keeps changing the port in every boot so directory is always changes then your collection is gone.

Could developers make an automatic remapping script so the Zappiti can always recognize the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Explorer App Font Size

Dear Support

This may be not be the interested subject but i would like to point out from my movie watching experience.

I have been using many media players and it is my first time with Zappiti , the complaint i want to make it the FONT Size in the Explorer Application where it is very small i must say, we watch movie in big tv and screen and sit far from the screen. The font is way too small below the standard size.

Please update this for us

Thank you

Regards

User from Thailand

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A Quick Warning For Old SATA Drives

Just a quick warning if you were like me and attempted to use an old legacy SATA drive to store movies. The older drives that have legacy Molex ports on the side opposite the SATA power/data pins seem to interfere with the little locking arm that is inside the One SE 4K HDR player.

I gently tried to close the HDD door and noticed resistance before it would have locked. I swapped it out with a newer drive that no longer had the legacy Molex port. It seated just fine. I think you could break the rocker arm in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. zappiti 4k hdr uhd x265 mkv files

I purchased zappiti mini 4k hdr all is gud bdmv and iso playing flawless.. but on x265 10 bit mkv files its play movie 10 to 20 minutes after then movie stopped and back to main screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base