Zappiti (English)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bruit vidéo

Problème de fourmis parasite sur ecran avec zappiti player hd alors que je n'ai aucun problème avec pc home cinéma et platine blu-ray 3d

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Iso3d

Lecture iso3d impossible sur player hd

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to mirror dual hard drives, to prevent data loss

Since the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can seat 2 hard drives, each being up to 16TB, it would be very handy if there was the options to mirror the HDDs in a RAID 1 configuration to prevent losing 16TB worth of movies and music.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for Samsung 870 QVO 8TB SSD

Hi, I have read the recommended HDD and SSD documentation for the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR. And I noticed that while it's supported up to 2x16TB of HDD, I can only see the Samsung SSD is only supported up to 4TB.

I'm not sure if this is due to outdated information. But Samsung has released the 870 QVO 8TB 2.5" SSD. So can we have a confirmation that the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can support both 1x8TB or 2x8TB of these provided we have it docked into a 2.5" to 3.5" SATA III enclosure.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. very little sluggishness on user interface

hi zappiti. lots of love from INDIA. loving your fabulous job here. quite excited about what you guys bring to the table in the next round. fell in love with your products. keep going.......

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subtitle Shadow

Can you make white subs with some shadow arround the letters? This can be easy to read when the movie has white screen like snow or something! Thank you!

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. move title from tv show to movie and movie to tv show

Please allow reclassifying (moving) of title to tv shows when it's classified as movie depending on where the identify function searches. Sometimes the title is only found in Tmdb, when it's a actually a disc of TV cartoons, but not necessarily found in thetvdb.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Media Center v4  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Image quality - no shades for any color that gives a three-dimensional image

Image quality - no shades for any color that gives a three-dimensional image

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search in Zappiti Explorer

Explorer needs a simple search function. I have 20 plus screens to scroll through in one directory, and it takes forever to scroll through all the screens to find what you want. Even just allowing entering the first letter of the folder/file of interest would be a huge help.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Zappiti Explorer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. time for fast processor a new chip set

Make menus respond quick load movies fast and new codec support

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A l'installation ne choisir qu'une fois la langue

A l'installation ou re-installation on doit choisir la langue du système, mais on doit le refaire pour les 3 applications Zappiti "Video, Explorer et Music".

Ne peuvent-elles pas se référer à la langue d'installation du système ?

Et si possible pré-sélectionner les claviers correspondant à la langue.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better menu support

I wish the menu support and navigation could be improved
    I first thought that the reason the still frame section on a blue ray wouldn’t work ,was because of my file ,then I moved it back to my computer and
    Burned a blue ray ,put it in my disc player,and it worked fine

Hitting the play button on DVDs on the Zappiti could be improved

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Flac 5.1

Flac 5.1 files are played in 5.1.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Een zoeksysteem voor muziek archief?????

Een zoek systeem voor muziek catalogus

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Zappiti Music  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Pouvoir changer à la volée la résolution Source Direct (on/off) !

Ce serait top pendant un film de pouvoir changer à la volée le mode source direct : on ou off pour voir la différence et adapter au mieux selon la qualité de la source !

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Gallery Bug - Freeze after stopping playback

After upgrading the sotware on the Zappiti 4K HDR from version 3.13 to 3.15, I noticed the Gallery app was crashing frequently. More specifically, when I start playing any movie after starting the device, nothing goes wrong. But when I press 'stop' on the remote, the screen goes black for a while, and then an Android-like message appears that the Gallery app is not responding. My only option is to do a forced shutdown of the app. The interface of the Zappiti still works after that, but I am unable to play any movie after that. When loading the video…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Valeurs MaxCLL & MaxFALL HDR

Serait il possible que le Zappiti pro 4K hdr envoie les données HDR MaxCLL et MaxFALL au diffuseur ?

J'ai un JVC N5 et les champs restent vides alors qu'avec mon Oppo 203 ou mon PCHC, les données sont bien présentes !

Par avance merci pour votre réponse.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Software Licence and USB UHD reader for existing NAS

I and many others already own NAS devices - often far superior to the one you are providing. It would be a great option to be able to purchase an app with licence and the USB UHD drive so that we could use existing NAS to rip movies to library and operate with Zappiti player as front end in the home cinema.

Also, foreign movies are becoming far more prevalent with select parts requiring subtitles. Not all authored films have the "forced"flag set (most don't) which is a problem itself. Being able to extract the subtitle to a file even…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. SMB v2 Support

Please add for support for Samba SMB v2. v1 is no longer safe and supported by default in Windows 10. It's unsafe and insecure so please add support for v2 in a future firmware, after all Zidoo and Dune HD have managed it.

227 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Zappiti Player 4K HDR  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base