1. Your AV Receiver must be compatible Dolby Atmos.
2. Your Zappiti Player 4K must be set to "Bitstream" mode in the Audio settings.
3. Make sure that the version of the video content contain a Dolby Atmos soundtrack. Indeed, some movies in Dolby Atmos emerged in several Blu-ray editions that do not contain all a soundtrack in Dolby Atmos.
4. We strongly advise using M2TS formats, BD ISO or BDMV. Indeed, some additional information needed for reading the Dolby Atmos may not be supported in a re-encoding to MKV format.
5. Dolby Atmos is included in a Dolby TrueHD soundtrack. Indeed, please select the Dolby TrueHD track in the Zappiti Player 4K order to enjoy the Dolby Atmos.
6. The Dolby Atmos is not identifiable by Zappiti Player 4K because it is necessary to decode the format for Dolby Atmos get the information. The format will be shown on the front panel of your receiver supports Dolby Atmos but will not be shown as Dolby TrueHD in the Info panel of your Zappiti Player 4K
Warning! It may happen out of synchro issue on some Dolby TrueHD or Dolby Atmos audio tracks. To reset the audio-video sync during playback, please change the audio track using the AUDIO button on the remote control, then switch back to the original audio track.