In order to control your Zappiti Player with the virtual remote of Zappiti Media Control, please follow these steps :
1. Check if Zappiti Service is already installed on your Zappiti Player. If you updated your Zappiti Media Center with the newest version, this verification is automatic and it should propose you to download the service if needed. Accept to start the download of the app.
2. Install the newest version of Zappiti Media Control 4K on your tablet or your phone.
You can get the app from the Play Store (Android) or from the App Store (iOS).
3. Be sure your phone or tablet is connected by Wi-Fi on your local network.
4. Launch the app Zappiti Media Control.
5. The icon "remote" allows you to access the virtual remote.
6. The scroll list lets you choose the Zappiti Player you want to control.
At this point, you should be able to control your device.
If you need help, please contact us by using the online user support here: