Note : Zappiti Media Control is still a beta version.
So first, you need to install the beta version of Zappiti Media Center on your PC, MAC (if you have it) and your Zappiti player and also Zappiti Server if you are using it instead of Zappiuti Cloud. To get the beta versions, please set the "source update" in "Beta" instead of "Release" in Zappiti Media Center (Menu / Configuration / Second tab / Source update).
In order to control your Zappiti Player with the virtual remote of Zappiti Media Control, please follow these steps :
1. Check if Zappiti Service is already installed on your Zappiti Player. If you updated your Zappiti Media Center with the newest version, this verification is automatic and it should propose you to download the service if needed. Accept to start the download of the app.
2. Install the newest version of Zappiti Media Control 4K on your tablet or your phone.
Note: To install the beta version of Zappiti Media Control 4K, you have to join the beta tester group by clicking here... You will receive a link to download the beta version.
3. Be sure your phone or tablet is connected by Wi-Fi on your local network.
4. Launch the app Zappiti Media Control.
5. The icon "remote" allows you to access the virtual remote.
6. The scroll list lets you choose the Zappiti Player you want to control.
At this point, you should be able to control your device.
If you need help, please contact us by using the online user support here: