1. On the Zappiti player's home page, click the "Settings" button.
2. In the Developer Settings menu, enable the YST Mode option (may also be referred to as "Ignore HDMI EDID").
3. Return to the General settings page by pressing the BACK button on your Zappiti remote.
4. Enter the TV Display menu.
5. In HDMI Output, select a resolution in 23Hz as follows:
- If your TV is 4K compatible, please select "3840x2160 @ 23Hz" mode.
- If your TV is not compatible with 4K resolution, please select "1920x1080 @ 23Hz" mode.
Note: the auto-framerate will remain active.