To solve this problem, we have developed an alternative version of Zappiti Service to force the resolution and frequency of the Zappiti interface in 1080p 23 Hz.
Warning! This trick can only work correctly on movies encoded in 1080p resolution at a frequency of 23.976 Hz (which represents 80% of the movie files). This will not work in 4K because the projector or TV will need to switch from SDR mode to HDR mode anyway.
Installation and configuration procedure
1. Click the link below to download the APK file:
2. Place the APK file on a USB stick and connect the USB stick to your Zappiti player.
3. Turn on your Zappiti player and launch Explorer. Then click on the APK file using Zappiti Explorer to start the installation.
4. Once the alternative version of Zappiti Service is installed, go to MyApps / Service to launch Zappiti Service.
5. In the first "Force Resolution" tab, choose 1080p @ 23.976 Hz. Then click the buttons below to apply the resolution. Then validate.
6. Quit Zappiti Service and enjoy your movies.