To solve this problem, we have developed an alternative version of Zappiti Service to force the resolution and frequency of the Zappiti interface in 1080p 23.976 Hz.
Warning! This trick can only work correctly on movies encoded in 1080p resolution at a frequency of 23.976 Hz (which represents 80% of the movie files). This will not work in 4K because the projector or TV will need to switch from SDR mode to HDR mode anyway.
Installation and configuration procedure
1. Switch ON your Zappiti.
2. On the home page, go to My Apps > Service
4. Go to the second vertical tab illustrated by TV icon.
5. In "Force Resolution", choose 1080p @ 23.976 Hz. Then click the buttons below to apply the resolution. Then validate.
6. Go to "Direct Output" tab, then activate the Direct Output mode.
7. If you are using a 1080p TV, turn OFF 4K and UHD resolutions. If you have a 4K or UHD TV, turn OFF the SD resolutions 480/576i and 480/576p.
8. Quit Zappiti Service and enjoy your movies.