The Netflix App is not optimized for media players. For this reason we recommand to install it from another App which is called "Aptoide TV".
1. Click on the following link:
2. . Click on the download button to get the APK file(Installation file from Android)
3. .Place the downloaded file .apk on a USB drive.
4. Eject the USB drive from your computer then connect it to your Zappiti Player.
5. Turn on your Zappiti Player 4K then click on the Explorer icon to launch it..
6. Explore the USB drive and then click on the .apk file to launch the installation.
7. Once it is done, open it.
8. Explore Aptoide TV App and locate the NETFLIX App, then Install it.
9. Once you have installed it, click it open, you will be able to launch Netflix from the " My Apps" section from now on.
Setup of Zappiti Player 4K for Netflix
As the Netflix App doesn't use the Harware decoding, the Auto Framerate won't work on it that may cause some fluidity problems.
There is nonetheless a solution:
In the Video settings of the player ("Settings / Display/ TV System"), select 1080p@24Hz and check the 24p box.
Netflix will be smooth again!
Attention! Netflix resolution is limited at 720p.