2. On the home page, click the "Settings" button (or press the GREEN button on the remote) to access the Zappiti player Settings.
3. In the "Wireless & networks" section, click the "More" button located under the "Bluetooth" button.
2. On the home page, click the "SETTINGS" button at the top left or presse the GREEN Button of your RC.
3. Click "Ethernet Configuration".
4. In the Ethernet control panel, locate the IP address (for example, 192.168.0.19) and write it down on a paper.
5. On your PC, launch the Windows Explorer (WINDOWS + "E" key).
6. In the path field (URL), please enter the IP address of your Zappiti 4K HDR, preceded by ftp://, then confirm by pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
If you are using a Mac OS or LINUX computer, you can use Filezilla software.
1. Open FileZilla.
2. In the first "Host" field, enter ftp://192.168.0.X (put the IP address of your Zappiti preceded by "ftp://").
3. In the "Identifier" field, enter "anonymous". Leave the other fields "Password" and "Port" empty.
If a USB stick or hard drive is connected to the Zappiti drive, you should be able to access it.