[Network] SMB1 Sharing Protocol on Windows 10
Your Zappiti Player needs it activated on your PC.
- To enable the SMB1 share protocol, perform the following steps :
1. Click and open the Search Bar in Windows 10
Type Windows Features in the search bar
Double Click Turn Windows Features off and On
2. Scroll down to SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support
3. Check the box net to SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support and all other child boxes will auto populate
Click OK to accept the changes.
4. Click Restart Now to reboot the computer
Also, you can activate it using this process :
1. Click on the Start menu
2. Type cmd to find the command prompt
3. Right click on "Command Prompt"
4. Select "Run as administrator"
5. Type the following command : DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:SMB1Protocol