Your Zappiti Player needs it activated on your PC.
- To enable the SMB1 share protocol, perform the following steps :
1. Click and open the Search Bar in Windows 10
Type Windows Features in the search bar
Double Click Turn Windows Features off and On
2. Scroll down to SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support
3. Check the box net to SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support and all other child boxes will auto populate
4. Click Restart Now to reboot the computer
Also, you can activate it using this process :
1. Click on the Start menu
2. Type cmd to find the command prompt
3. Right click on "Command Prompt"
4. Select "Run as administrator"
5. Type the following command : DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:SMB1Protocol