The most easy and fast way to transfer your files from your computer to the internal hard drive of your Zappiti is to use a docking station.
1. Open the hard drive tray of your Zappiti.
2. Extract the drive from the internal rack enclosure
3. Connect a docking station to a USB 3.0 port of your computer using USB 3.0 cable.
4. The drive should mount on your computer.
5. Then, copy past your files from your computer to the hard drive insterted to the docking station.
6. Unmount your drive from your computeur to safely remove it.
7. Remote the drive from the docking station.
8. Open the tray of the Zappiti rack enclosure and insert it.
9. Start-up your Zappiti, explore and enjoy your new files.
All docking stations are not compatible with more than 3TB hard drives. So be careful in choosing your dock. In addition, we strongly advise you to buy USB 3.0 docking station compatible with UASP transfer protocol.