If you want to turn your Zappiti Player into a Wi-fi transmitter for other connected devices :
- In the homepage, select "Settings".
- In the first category "Wireless & networks", you can select "... More"
- Then, select "Tethering & portable hotspot".
- In this page, you can select "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot" to set a personal password (or if you want you can choose none security password)
- Finally, you can select "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" to activate it. This way, your Zappiti Player will be set as a Wi-Fi transmitter and you can connect to it using other connected devices.