This feature allows you to use your Zappiti 4K HDR as a server to distribute your video contents to other Zappiti media player all over the house (4K / 4K HDR / Neo / Reference /Signature) and to other devices as PC and Mac. You can enjoy your collection of movies on other media players and devices in a perfectly smooth way in full native video playback (without recompression of the video stream) up to 4 zones simultaneously in stunning Blu-ray or even 4K quality.
Configuring Zappiti Share
1. To take advantage of this feature, you must first turn on your primary Zappiti media player (Master), that is, where your video files will be stored. Then turn off all the other Zappiti media players in the house.
2. Then, set your primary Zappiti media player (master) to a fixed IP address. For this, please refer to the dedicated tutorial here ...
3. On your primary media player (master), place your video files on an internal hard drive. Place the movies in a FILMS folder, and your series into a TV SHOWS folder. Then, insert the internal hard drive into your Zappiti One 4K HDR or Zappiti Duo 4K HDR. If you have a Zappiti Mini 4K HDR, you can use an external hard drive connected via USB or SATA.
4. On your main Zappiti media player, launch the Zappiti application. Sign into your account.
5. Then, on the Folder Control Panel, click Add Folder containing FILMS.
6. In the window that appears, do not choose "Local Disk" but choose Zappiti Share.
7. You will see your Zappiti media player as ZAPPITIHDR. Select it. Then, locate your MOVIES folder and add it.
8. Do the same for the TV Shows clicking on Add a folder containing your TVshows.
9. Close the configuration window. Film analysis should start.
10. When the scan is complete, turn on your other Zappiti media players and/or your PC/Mac. Launch the Zappiti application and choose the same Zappiti account, the same server, and the same collection as your primary Zappiti media player.
Here you are! You can now enjoy all the movies stored on your main Zappiti media player throughout the house on your other Zappiti media players and on your PC/Mac!
Note: The main Zappiti media player must be turned on to enjoy Zappiti Share.