If your external drives connected to your computer Windows using USB are not accessible from your Zappiti, it is probably because your Windows have missing registry key.
Here is the solution:
A registry key needs to be created, called IRPStackValue. It existed on previous versions, apparently, but not on Windows 10. You have to give it a value of 32 (Hex 20).
After creating the key, Zappiti shows both internal and external drives. In fact, the IRPStackValue is too low.
This is the way to create the key:
1) Run regedit.
2) Navigate to the following key:
3) In the right pane, double-click the IRPStackSize value (if it exists, if not, see below). In the Value Data box, type a Hex value of 20 (32 decimal) and then click OK.
4) Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer.
If the problem persists after you complete the preceding procedure, try to increase the value of IRPStackSize even more. The maximum value for Windows 2000 was 50 (0x32 hex), so you should stay below that.How the create the IRPStackSize value:
1) In the Parameters folder of the registry, right-click the right pane.
2) Point to New, and then click DWord Value (32 bits).
3) Type IRPStackSize exactly as it is displayed because the value name is case-sensitive.