Avantage : You do not need any Internet connection to use Zappiti.
Disadvantage : No change is possible. It's just the simple consultation with the launch of movies (like export of v2.9). It is not possible to mark movies Seen / Unseen. The dynamic features such as edition, scan, search, filters, etc are not available in this mode.
1. Please start up your Zappiti media player. (Old generation of Zappiti media players based on Sigma chipset are not compatibles).
2. Start Zappiti app by clicking on "VIDEO" icon located on the main page.3. If you already have a Zappiti collection, please go directly to step 4. When you start Zappiti Video on your Zappiti media player for the first time, you will not have the opportunity to choose the offline mode. You will have to choose between "Zappiti Cloud" and "Zappiti Server". Warning! This second option will only appear if you have previously installed the Zappiti Server software on a PC or MAC. Then, launch your collection. If you do not have any video collection, please follow the dedicated tutorial here:
How to create a movie collection...
4. After charging the collection, you'll see the main page of Zappiti Video:
5. Press "MENU" button on your RC.
6. Select the option "Offline mode".
Then wait while loading images. This process may take several tens of minutes.
Warning! Downloading cover art is not incremental for now. The full collection is downloaded at every time when you are using "Make a backup" option.
7. After the end of the download process, you will be able to display the offline collection. To access to your offline collection, press MENU button, then select "Change collection...".
8. On the login screen, you will see a new option dedicated to "Offline Mode".
Click on it to launch your offline collection.
Note : The download of 10 000 movie covers (posters) takes about 2GB on the internal memory of your Zappiti media player (8 or 16 GB total memory, depending of your Zappiti media player model).