Avantage: You do not need any Internet connection to use Zappiti.
Disadvantage: No change is possible. It's just the simple consultation with the launch of movies (like export of v2.9). It is not possible to mark movies Seen / Unseen. The dynamic features such as edition, scan, search, filters, etc are not available in this mode.
How to create a movie collection...
4. After charging the collection, you'll see the main page of Zappiti Media Center with 5 buttons: All, Movies, TV Shows, Recents, Categories.
5. Press "MENU" button on your RC.
6. Using the "RIGHT" button on your remote, select the option "Offline mode".
Then wait while loading images. This process may take several tens of minutes.
Warning! Downloading cover art is not incremental for now. The full collection is downloaded at every time when you are using "Make a backup" option.
7. After the end of the download process, you will be able to display the offline collection. To access to your offline collection, press MENU button, then select "Change collection" option located on the on the right side of the menu (last column).
8. On the login screen, you will see a new icon dedicated to "Offline Mode".
Click on it to launch your offline collection.
Note: The download of 10 000 movie covers (posters) takes about 2GB on the internal memory (up to 5GB free) of Zappiti Player 4K.